Delivery & Return
At Informatics UK, we use a sophisticated network of delivery systems including FedEX, DPD, TNT, and other same day couriers for emergency deliveries.
We pride ourselves as a reliable Cisco trading company in observing the delivery lead time of every single order to reach its final destination in agreed set of time with our customers. Most deliveries are fulfilled in a week calendar from the date of purchase, some deliveries are completed in a same day or in 3 working days. We take our customers needs as first priority and we inform them about the stock availability and how long the item will take to source in some occasions. We provide a different means of contact on our website for our customers to ensure direct and quick communication with our support team, direct telephone line, email or simply by filling the contact form to address any questions about product availability and its lead time delivery or any other enquiries. We do our best to deliver the goods to our customers as soon as possible as we are aware of the nature of the networking business and its urgent needs and demands.
Disclaimer- Times of delivery are estimates based on our experience and conditions at the time of order. Informatics UK cannot be held responsible for delays.
The customer must ensure that the equipment is allowed and suitable for import and use in the country or countries of importation and that equipment and relevant documentation comply with all necessary governmental or other official regulation, safety requirements, or requirements.
INFORMATICS UK is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective. In such cases we offer the returns facilities described below..
These are the Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the Informatics UK website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
Unless otherwise stated in the manufacturer's documentation, all goods delivered to a UK mainland address carry a 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
An unwanted product can be returned within 21 days of delivery as long as it’s still in its original, unopened packaging. You cannot return unwanted items after 21 days of delivery, nor can you return items that have been used.
Unwanted products can be returned as long as you let us know you want to return them within 14 days of delivery. They must include all original packaging, be in ‘as new’ condition and must not have been used, installed or had any data input on them.
If you return goods, please ensure that you have backed up and/or removed your data as appropriate. We will not be responsible for any data that is lost or left on equipment.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Informatic UK Customer Service through our contact Form on this website. Returned goods will not be accepted without an RA Number.
Customers should check the goods at arrival before accepting the delivery, in case of damaged items customers should refuse the goods and sign the delivery note as damaged goods.
- If the item (s) is faulty or defective upon installation, we recommend an initial devise troubleshooting before requesting a return. We are committed to the quality of our products and will honor all claims based on a manufacturing defect or found to be faulty by replacing the product or a full refund.
- Any courier damages should be advised by either phone or e-mail, together with a clear digital image of the damage, within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
- If the goods do not meet your approval, we can either offer a refund or an exchange. You will need to notify Informatics UK by e-mail or phone within 7 days of receipt of the goods, and return the goods within 15 days of receipt of the goods.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned within 7 days regardless of the individual return policy.
Products that are in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
Any product not purchased from Informatics UK.
Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damage
Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
- we cannot be held responsible for any fault or damage not caused by Informatics UK services' engineers or its contracted agents. In the event of a claim arising relating to the level of skill and judgement applied in the course of providing Services, Insight reserves at its sole discretion the right to appoint an independent expert in the field to appraise the work carried out in the execution of the Service(s). Additionally, Informatics UK can not be held responsible for equipment installed or configured when the equipment has subsequently been altered or configured by persons other than Informatics UK Except as set out here, all other express or implied terms or warranties relating to the Services are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Subject to testing to verify any alleged fault, we will accept the return of defective goods for full refund or replacement at our option, if, but only if, the goods are returned within 14 days of delivery.
- INFORMATICS UK cannot accept liability for packages damaged during transit. It is the Customer's responsibility to wrap the product adequately to prevent damages when returning the goods to us.
- in the event of a problem we are obliged the opportunity to correct it and we do not charge shipping or delivery costs for replacements or repairs (within 14 days) unless a) the customer is using the 7 day ecommerce ruling and returning unwanted items b) returning items without giving the opportunity of correcting reported problems or c) the customer is reporting a fault on delivery but has signed as perfect with the courier. Outside of 14 days and the items are on a return to base warranty to be repaired or replaced.
- We do not take responsibility for damage caused by the customer. marks, scratches and chips that are not on the product when it arrives are the customers responsibility. Likewise Damage that was not present when boxed at the warehouse and the product signed for on delivery is the responsibility of the customer.
- INFORMATICK UK offers a "no charge" collection, repair and delivery service (UK mainland only) for hardware which is shown to be faulty provided that the fault is reported within 14 days of delivery. If we have arranged for a courier collection of your product, we are unable to specify the collection time, and it is your responsibility to ensure that someone will be present at the collection address when the courier arrives.
- While we understand that mistakes happen when purchasing a product, if you have purchased the wrong product and wish to return it, you must do it within 15 days. It must be Un-Opened, Un-used, No Broken Seals, Un-Damaged and in its original Box. (Any units that show signs of use will be returned at customer's expense)
You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping and will be subject to a 10% - 20% re-stocking fee to cover the cost of processing based on the nature of the return.
Note: If we were responsible for recommending the wrong product, you will be eligible for a return and full refund with no restocking fee. Wrong recommendations made by our sales team need to be reported within 10 days of product receipt.
Please fill this form for any enquiries you wish to ask and we will answer you back as soon as possible.