N7K-F132XP-15 / Nexus Ethernet Module
Details : Cisco Systems N7K-F132XP-15 Nexus 7000 - 32 Port 1G/10G Ethernet Module, SFP/SFP+
The Cisco Nexus 7000 series 32-Port 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Module offers outstanding flexibility and performance, with extensive virtualization and multi-path capabilities. The module enables the deployment of high-density, low-latency, scalable data center architectures.
The Cisco Nexus 7000 series 32-Port 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Module is the first of the Cisco Nexus 7000 F-series Ethernet modules, extending the capabilities of the Cisco Nexus 7000 series in the data center. Powered by the F1 forwarding engine, the module delivers 480 million packets per second (mpps) of distributed Layer 2 forwarding and up to 320 Gbps of data throughput through a custom dedicated forwarding application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), enabling the creation of extensible data centers. A Cisco Nexus 7000 18-slot switch fully populated with Cisco Nexus 32-Port 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Modules has the capability to deliver up to 10.2 terabits per second (Tbps) of switching performance, with a typical power consumption of less than 10 watts (W) per port.
With the Cisco Nexus 7000 F-Series module, FCoE can be deployed in director-class modular platforms for the access and core of converged networks. In addition to FCoE host and target support, the module provides VE-port support, allowing creation of FCoE Inter-Switch Links (ISLs) and enabling scalable, multihop FCoE topologies. The FCoE traffic in a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch can be segmented using a dedicated storage virtual device context (VDC), providing isolation within the shared physical infrastructure. Cisco Nexus 7000 Series FCoE converged networks can be transparently bridged to Cisco MDS 9500 Series Fibre Channel SANs with the Cisco MDS 10-Gbps 8-Port FCoE Module. This capability preserves existing and continued investments in Fibre Channel SANs and offers a single unified OS (Cisco NX-OS Software) and management platform (Cisco Data Center Network Manager [DCNM]) for both the LAN and SAN.
Specs and Details :
- Dimensions (WxDxH) : 15.3 x 22.7 x 1.73" (389 x 576 x 44 mm)
- Weight : 14.1 lbs (6.4 kg)
- Power consumption (typical) : 385 W
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) : No
- Fiber ports quantity : 32
- Operating temperature : (T-T) : 0 - 40 °C
- Storage temperature (T-T) : -40 - 70 °C
- Operating relative humidity : (H-H)5 - 90%
- Storage relative humidity : (H-H)5 - 95%
- MAC address table : 16000 entries
- Forwarding rate : 480 Mpps
- Number of VLANs : 4000
- Fiber optic connector : SFP, SFP+
- Security Access Control List (ACL) : Yes
- Management platform : Cisco DCNM 5.1Performance
- Compatibility : Cisco Nexus 7000 F